"a female protagonist in assassin’s creed is historically inaccurate!"
haha yeah because ancient aliens, conspiracies, and a war that has been going on for thousands of years yet still somehow remains secret to the outside world is totally accurate i mean we can have glowing magical objects which kill people and all kinds of stuff but a female with a knife is TOO far buddy TOO INACCURATE and TOOO UNSCIENTIFIC!!!!!!
— Laverne Cox (via boybitch)
- Me after receiving a very painful bee sting: I hate bees!
- Bees: *swarm of bees arrives*
- Bees: NOT ALL BEES ARE LIKE THAT.
- Bees: SOME OF THEM ARE PERFECTLY REASONABLE INSECTS.
- Bees: BEES POLLINATE FLOWERS, YOU KNOW.
- Bees: WELL, IF YOU'RE GOING TO BE ALL GENERALIZING, I GUESS I'LL STOP MAKING HONEY.
— Julia Serano, Desirable